As an Engineer Analysis in TechnipFMC Krakow you will be part of a strong team consisting of 100+ experienced engineers representing different disciplines, where mutual learning and support is regarded as one of our key success criteria. You will be working on international Subsea and Surface Equipment Projects for Oil & Gas Industry worldwide.
- Performing strength analyses of the equipment with respect to relevant standards and project requirements;
- Evaluating load conditions;
- Reviewing and preparing models for analysis;
- Static and dynamic structural analyses of standard products for future projects and new product development;
- Performing Finite Element Analyses stand alone, on structures and/or pipes;
- Analysing product structural integrity;
- Creating documentation and reports related to analyses;
- Cooperating with members from cross-functional teams to consult and resolve design challenges;
- Supporting engineers within the team.
- BA/MA degree in Engineering (preferably Mechanics, Machine Design, Mechanical, Civil Engineering or similar);
- 3 years of experience in Finite Element Analyses using Ansys and/or Abaqus (a minimum 5 years for senior position);
- Experience in mesh generation in third party software (ANSA, HyperMesh) will be an asset;
- Experience in AutoPIPE, Sachs, Sesam GeniE will be an asset;
- Programming skills with using Python and/or in MATLAB environment;
- Fluent English;
- Good communication skills to discuss and explain technical information with all project stakeholders;
- Ability to work as a team member in the international environment;
- Attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness.
- An informal and stimulating work environment with a high professional standard;
- Good career and personal development opportunities in a fast growing international team;
- Demanding and enjoyable teamwork and cooperation with technology partners and customers worldwide;
- Competitive salary and a package of benefits;
- Relocation package if needed.
Interested? Please submit your CV in English through https://www.pracuj.pl/praca/fea-engineer-krakow,oferta,6873917
FMC Technologies Sp. z o.o., Buma Quattro Complex, Building C
Al. Gen. Tadeusza Bora-Komorowskiego 25c, 31-523 Kraków