Duration: 3 days
Price: 600,00 EUR/NET
To familiarize students with FEA using ANSYS Workbench software. Theory of structural analysis and FEA will be introduced during exercises. All basic aspects of structural calculations are also presented.
This course is dedicated for people who have started to work with ANSYS Workbench and who possess the basic knowledge of structural analysis. We encourage you to take the „ANSYS SpaceClaim for FEA” course beforehand. For those who have already performed linear analysis in the ANSYS Workbench course „Non-linear and contact related analysis in FEA” is suggested.Agenda:
- FEA theoretical basis,
- Model discretization – model division into finite elements,
- Boundary conditions,
- Linear structural analysis,
- Limitations of structural analysis,
- FEA calculations on assemblies,
- Relationship between FE mesh and result quality,
- Display and interpretation of results,
- If desired, more in-depth look into modal and eigenvalue buckling analysis.
10-12 May 2021 09:00 – 17:00 CEST