Job position: CAE Engineer (Hydraulics)
The CAE Engineer is responsible for supporting engineering teams with advanced calculations and simulations of modern dampers performance and proposing effective solutions to optimize designs. The engineer is also responsible for the creations of advanced calculations tools for damper performance prediction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Leverages one’s technical expertise to take advantage of new opportunities, solve difficult work problems, and accomplish challenging goals.
• Development of advanced analytical tools for damper performance assessment and optimization
• Performing 1D/3D CFD simulations
Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills:
• Knowledge of fluid dynamics and mechanics theory, and fundamentals of machinery design
• Knowledge of finite element method theory and the will to learn of applying it for: Multibody Dynamics and CFD
• Strong capability in programing; advantages Python, VBA
• Ability to plan and execute CAE simulation plan for complex designs development
• Communicative English
• The advantage is knowledge of using the following software
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information.
• Sense of urgency – Demonstrate ability to deliver analysis results with required timing constraints.
• Team Work – Cooperate with an international team.
• Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
• Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity.
• Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills – Having achieved a satisfactory level of technical and technical knowledge and skills to complete tasks effectively and efficiently.
• Communication – shows an ability to deliver clear and understandable information pointing essential of engineering matters.
• Master degree in Mechanical Engineering, Power Engineering (or related).
Please send C.V to email@example.com